Thursday 7 April 2011

About Mother days

Eventually, i dun realised that last weekend is Mother's day till my brother from UK msn wif me...
i done nothing during Mother's day...i am such a bad daughter...T.T

My mom is a good mother....she has a very good hand and an artistic mind.
She custom made all the banglos's curtain, bed cover, sofa cover and lots more, she knows how to make clothes too. She even make gown for me when i was very very young, very beautiful one. However, i dun even know how to make anything , i didnt learn from her at all...now i realise how stupid i am. Last Sunday i was working at courts mammont mutiara damansara, an aunty came over me and ask me for the sewing machine(which brand is good Brothers or Toyoto? i dun even know Toyota has sewing machine,lol) I am so thick face that i told the aunty that my mum is a curtain maker but i dun know anything at all. I dun understand why i do that, haha...

By the way happy belated Mother's Day and i love u...

No comments:

Post a Comment