Thursday 14 April 2011

My msn Account kena hacked!!!!

Today while i was enjoying doing my new creation bracelet, suddenly my friend called me and asked me what happened to me. Then, i was like, WHAT? what was he talking about????He asked me what am i talking in the msn, i said i am in front of the tv since 1pm and never opened my msn account yet...

He said, some person is using my msn to talk to him, and the way he talks is exactly like me?
WOW, so pro, nowadays those hackers....
They are selling something called mykad and ask my friend to transfer money to his account.
So, my friend decided to call me to confirm...luckily he did...my friend told me that he really believed that that was me talking to him. Now sumore the stupid hacker went to change my password, now i cant sign in my msn and my hotmail too...:( hate those hackers....


I have 2 friends kena the same thing....so, pls beware...if i need ur financial help, dun worry i will call u directly,hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment